addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Historical Fiction Book Group Message Board › Historical Fiction Book Group - Pure

Historical Fiction Book Group - Pure

Justin
user 7750145
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi

Just a quick message to those who've said they're coming on Monday evening to discuss "Pure" by Andrew Miller.

I've uploaded a file comprising a compilation of interviews with the author and book reviews that you may wish to peruse ahead of the meetup.

The direct link is:

http://files.meetup.com/1312856/pure.doc­

If that doesn't work, go to the Files page:

http://www.meetup.com/London-Historical-Fiction-Book-Group/files/­

NB. Please don't feel obliged to read all or any of this. But you may find it interesting or helpful and if we need to in order to get the discussion going, we may dip into some of it.

See you all on Monday evening at 7.30pm.

If you've not been before, I can't predict which table they'll put us at. Ideally, it will be one of the large round tables in area to the far left as you enter. However, they may decide to put us elsewhere. If you can't find us (and hopefully a few of us will have a copy of the book on display!), please ask the bar staff where the book group is meeting.

If you'd like my mobile number so you can get hold of me if you're having trouble finding us or for any other reason, please contact me directly.

All the best

Justin