London Historical Fiction Book Group Message Board › London Historical Fiction Book Group - September meetup date and book sugges

London Historical Fiction Book Group - September meetup date and book suggestions

Justin
user 7750145
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi all

Thanks to everyone who came on Monday to our last meetup.

The following one is scheduled for Monday 23 July to discuss "The Ground is Burning". Hope to see you there. Details as usual on our homepage:
http://www.meetup.com/London-Historical-Fiction-Book-Group/­

It may seem a way off but I'd like to get the meetup after that scheduled and book agreed, especially with summer holidays coming up.

Six weeks after 23 July is 3 September. However, that's in the middle of the Paralympics. I don't know if anyone thinks that's likely to be an issue, in terms of either transport or availability. I could always make it the following Monday on 10 September as the Paralympics will be over by then. Any thoughts??

Also: please send me suggestions for a book for that meetup. As usual, once I have a little list of possible books for discussion, I'll put up an online poll so we can all vote to choose the book for that meetup.

Many thanks. Have a good weekend.

Justin