addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

London Historical Fiction Book Group Message Board › London Historical Fiction Book Group - Book suggestions please

London Historical Fiction Book Group - Book suggestions please

Justin
user 7750145
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi everyone

Hope you're all well and enjoying the summer and surviving the post-Olympics blues.

Just a reminder, our next meetup is on 10 September to discuss "The Song of Achilles" by Madeline Miller. If you haven't yet RSVPed, please do so and remember to keep your attendance status up to date if you can:

http://www.meetup.com/London-Historical-Fiction-Book-Group/events/71424122/­

(I may or may not still be in a cast and crutches by then, but I'll do my damnedest to join you!)

Following that I propose we meet in early November, so I have provisionally scheduled a meetup for 5 November. I'd like us to select the book for that meetup within the next couple of weeks, so if you have ay suggestions or recommendations, please drop me a line. Once I've got five choices, I'll set up an online poll for us to select the book as usual.

Many thanks.

Regards

Justin