align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup 15th Jan 2011 - Who wants to do what

Meetup 15th Jan 2011 - Who wants to do what

The M.
The_Magus
Ipswich, GB
Post #: 25
Hi

I am happy to run Annalise or Cold City

I'd like to play Love in the Time of Seið

What about other folk?
Piers
Stuart C.
user 12979501
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 3
Epiclaus brought a good haul this year and so I have more than a few things I'd like to try out.

Shock, Annalise and Mist Robed Gate most notably. Oh and Danger Patrol which, it occurs to me I've not made use of yet. Additionally, I have written a game that I'd like to try out if people are willing - some real pulpy space fantasy goodness.

EDIT: - Links now in place. For the sake of sensible progression of conversation, see below for further comments...

Of course, I'm excited for whatever is on the table and the shiny new games that 2011 may bring!

Stuart.
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi guys, this will bemy first attendance, not played alot of RPG lately so will be abit rusty. But I do like the sound of Annalise.

But very open to anything.

Hart (James)
The M.
The_Magus
Ipswich, GB
Post #: 26
Hi guys, this will bemy first attendance, not played alot of RPG lately so will be abit rusty. But I do like the sound of Annalise.

But very open to anything.

Hart (James)

No worries James, the aim is to have a good time - regards Piers
A former member
Post #: 13
I'm happy to play Annalise.

I'm also really busy with work at the moment, so I think I'm gonna be lame this time and just "play one, play one".

confusedsmile

I'll have Love in the Time of Seid in my bag, so if anyone else wants to facilitate that, they're more than welcome to use the character sheets and cards that I've already printed and cut out.

Cheers
Pete
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 2
See you guys there, will try an get a copy of annalise this wee, or Saturday if a bit busy. (probably saturday).

Look forward to meting you guys there.

Hart
purpledragonwitch
user 4390464
London, GB
Post #: 1
I'm still not sure If I can come to this one, but I will know a little closer to Saturday :-) but if i do come I might bring Jaws of the six serpents with me again.
Graham W.
user 12167419
London, GB
Post #: 3
I've got a Gaslight Cthulhu adventure called Scientists, which is about scientists. It uses my rules-light Cthulhu Dark system.

I'll probably offer it in the evening.

Stuart C.
user 12979501
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 4
There looks like there's a plethora of impressive choices on offer this month.

I'm most keen on facilitating Shock or my own Escape from Thanatos! but I'm very happy to run/facilitate or play whatever - there are plenty more opportunities this year to work through the huge pile of games I still mean to play.
The M.
The_Magus
Ipswich, GB
Post #: 32
There looks like there's a plethora of impressive choices on offer this month.

I'm most keen on facilitating Shock or my own Escape from Thanatos! but I'm very happy to run/facilitate or play whatever - there are plenty more opportunities this year to work through the huge pile of games I still mean to play.

"Monsieur, wiz zees role-playing games you are really spoiling us"