London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › It's My Fault Black Leaf Died... But Can You Help Black Leaf Live Again?

It's My Fault Black Leaf Died... But Can You Help Black Leaf Live Again?

A former member
Post #: 15
Hi

I know that this is the London Indie RPG Meetup - "indie" in the sense of typically creator-owned, small-press role-playing games - but is there any chance any of y'all are up for my new Chick Tract game?

Chick Tract is based on Action Castle, and presents an all new, exciting re-imagining of the tragedy first told in the classic Chick Tract. Black Leaf can live again. But only if you help Debbie navigate the dark dungeons of a satanic conspiracy and get to the prom on time.

Will you USE LANTERN? Will you BUY 10' POLE? Will you ACCEPT Chuck's INVITATION? Only YOU can decide!

Cheers
Pete
The M.
The_Magus
Colchester, GB
Post #: 30
Damn - this month will be an embarassment of riches. Still, too much choice is better than none. Bear in mind that Stuart hasn't even mentioned what he'll be running.
The M.
The_Magus
Colchester, GB
Post #: 31
Click here to find out who Black Leaf is: