addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: London Indie RPG Meetup

New Meetup: London Indie RPG Meetup

The M.
The_Magus
Ipswich, GB
Announcing the rescheduled London Indie RPG Meetup Group.  Apologies to those who wanted the 16th.  Normal service resumes next month.

What: London Indie RPG Meetup

When: Saturday, January 22, 2011 12:00 PM

Where: St Christophers Inn
121 Borough High Street
London

How it works:

Come along for 12:00pm and meet folk. At 12:20 GM touting starts. Everyone who is going to run something says what it is they will run, up to how many players can be accommodated and what the game is about. It might be GM led or it might be more of a story game with the expectation that everyone contribute equally.

When this is complete everyone says what it is they want to play. If there's more of us we'll use sign up sheet and if there are fewer then it's easy to sort out.

At 12:30 your group grabs a table and starts playing! The slot finishes around 4:30pm

This process repeats at 5:00pm for the second slot.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­
Graham W.
user 12167419
London, GB
Post #: 4
I'm coming and I've got a Gaslight Cthulhu thing to run.
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 4
Just double checking that the Annalise game? Downloaded it the other day, looking forward to playing, then writing a review.
The M.
The_Magus
Ipswich, GB
Post #: 35
Just double checking that the Annalise game? Downloaded it the other day, looking forward to playing, then writing a review.

I'll be running a slightly modified version of Annalise based on suggestions in this post on Story Games. You're more than welcome to join it or to run your own.

Cheers
Piers