London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › What do you want to do on Saturday 12th Feb

What do you want to do on Saturday 12th Feb

The M.
The_Magus
Colchester, GB
Post #: 38
We're running the Fiascon and also regular games. What do you want to do so's I can get a sense of numbers?

Piers
Ashley G.
user 13530809
Botley, GB
Post #: 2
Well I will be running Fiascon with Pete.
A former member
Post #: 18
Yep, I am fiasconning.

fiasconning (pp), fiascon (verb): to organise a complete cock-up, snafu, and/or disaster.
  • "Let's fiascon our lovemaking tonight by inviting your mother around for a threesome."
  • "Stanley totally fiasconned the event by seating the dolphins next to the Guatemalans."

Cheers
Pete

James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 20
I will be deflowering my Fiasco innocence.

Interested in dogs of the vineyard.
Graham W.
user 12167419
London, GB
Post #: 5
I'd like to play and run games. I am rather Fiascod out, so I'll skip that.

I have Cthulhu stuff. I'm also happy to run Lacuna.

I would love to play Greg Stolze's Nemesis (a one roll engine game, freely available).
purpledragonwitch
user 4390464
London, GB
Post #: 4
I would like to take part in Fiascon! biggrin
A former member
Post #: 1
I too would like to participate in Fiasco.
Elina
Luke B.
VigorousApe
London, GB
Post #: 4
I have been waiting to create a Fiasco for years.

I also will run AState using FUDGE if people are up for it. AState is a cross between Blade Runner and Charles Dickens, a city that you can never leave. I will be adding some Gangs of New York into the mix.
A former member
Post #: 1
I would like to do somthing simple (as I haven't done a lot of table top) but fiascon sounds good.

Rhi x
A former member
Post #: 2
I thought it was tomorrow. Have been doing nothing today. FML. Very annoyed I missed it. See you next time

Rhi