addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup on Saturday 12th February

Meetup on Saturday 12th February

The M.
The_Magus
Ipswich, GB
Hi folks

Just to let you know that two things will be happening on the Saturday:

1.  We're running a Fiascon, a day devoted to designing and playing Fiasco playsets.  This will be led by resident expert and winner of the RPG Geek Fiasco Playset Design competition, Indie Pete

2.  We'll also run regular game slots alongside this.  I'm happy to do this and one or two other people have said they'd run things.  I'm thinking of running Society of Dreamers and maybe Dogs in the Vineyard.

Let me know what you want to do via this thread

Cheers

Piers