James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 102
I'm thinking of running a games for a change or at least offering to. It will be my first time, so going with something easy, that I found for free online.

Either Left 4:16 or 101 Zombies, not sure yet, leaning more towards 4:16 as more rpglike.

What are other thinking of running, I know its a bit early to ask, but I want to build my suspense.
The M.
The_Magus
Colchester, GB
Post #: 39
I think I'm going to have a few things in my bag. Polaris, one of Stuart's AW hacks and Fiasco although at some point I will make a list of all my games, player and unplayed so that people can do requests.
Stuart C.
user 12979501
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 5
WARNING - Links may be considered NSFW - WARNING

In a break with my own tradition, I will not be running something I've personally written.

I will, assuming they arrive before the 14th of May, be facilitating up to two games from the Cel*Style Pre-Order Bundle.

G X B is by far and away the one I'm most keen to see in action but we'll see what happens/what people are up for.

If it looks like they won't arrive in time, well then I might just have to finish a game involving Care Bears after the apocalypse...
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 117
I don't know whether to feel embarassed for opening that link at work, ashamed at you for buying a game with those names, or excited about wanting to play them.

:s
Stuart C.
user 12979501
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 6
Only one of them has an embarrassing name (unless you're familiar with naming conventions within dating sims and then it's still rather above the board) and the aforementioned game is widely regarded being one of the worst named games in RPG history. Still, I'll go back and stick NSFW in my previous post.
The M.
The_Magus
Colchester, GB
Post #: 40
I will, assuming they arrive before the 14th of May, be facilitating up to two games from the Cel*Style Pre-Order Bundle.

G X B is by far and away the one I'm most keen to see in action but we'll see what happens/what people are up for.

If it looks like they won't arrive in time, well then I might just have to finish a game involving Care Bears after the apocalypse...

I've got this on order too. Am keen to play any of this.
purpledragonwitch
user 4390464
London, GB
Post #: 5
Wish I could come to this meet- up but I'm working crying
Care bears and the apocalypse sounds fun!