London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Crystal Spires and Toga Day

Crystal Spires and Toga Day

James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 186
Can We get confirmation of prizes/categories in here please. Just so we can properly prepare, there is some slightly inconsistent stuff on UK roleplayers forum, and not sure what has been agreed, apart form the much loved Elina Hand Prize. Which sounds awesome, and I have been practising for.

thanks Guys
The M.
The_Magus
Colchester, GB
Post #: 41
There will be a sort of Iron GM contest as described. Plus any newcomer running something will get a pirize. Do you have any suggestions for other prizes? I think in typical London Indie RPG style we'll pitch up and do something.

Don't forget the tea - that'll be a treat in itself!
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 189
in the interest of winning a PIN BADGE!, I will be buying many games today from leuisure games online, to read up on over the next three evenings in pdf format, to try and have a flexible amount of new games to runs.

I'm thinking :

Inspectres

Classroom Deathmatch

Covenant

And lets see which one I run/which one gets delivered first.

James
A former member
Post #: 20
Yo sisters

For the edumification of those who can't be there, please snap some photos. Action shots of pin badges and tea guzzling will earn bonus points.

smile

Cheers
Pete
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 190
All got delivered today.

<Bump>
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 191

Inspectres if their is enough interest might run this aswell.

Classroom Deathmatch This an almost certain

Covenant