London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › could we play...

could we play...

A former member
Post #: 4
When I was first here (some time ago) Ray (I think her name was) ran a game set in the desert. That's all the details I remember about it, but if I heard the name again I would recognise it. Really like to play that again was great.

Rhi
purpledragonwitch
user 4390464
London, GB
Post #: 6
When I was first here (some time ago) Ray (I think her name was) ran a game set in the desert. That's all the details I remember about it, but if I heard the name again I would recognise it. Really like to play that again was great.

Rhi

Hi Rhi,
the game that your thinking of is Jaws of the Six Serpents. i would be happy to run it again, unfortunately work has been getting in the way of coming to the games days. I'm not going this weekend but i will try to make it to the next one and run Jaws then. I'll post up on here if I can make it :-)

Alternatively, if your coming to IndieCon there are 3 or 4 GMs that run good games of it and you will be sure to catch me or one of the others.

See you soon I hope!
Ray
A former member
Post #: 5
cool, for some reason I thought the name had something to do with sharks! (I was nearly there). I'll have a look at the indie con dates as I'm going to uni (in bath) quite soon.

Rhi