addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Special First Birthday Meetup - Saturday 8th October 2011 12pm - 9pm

Special First Birthday Meetup - Saturday 8th October 2011 12pm - 9pm

The M.
The_Magus
Ipswich, GB
Dear member

I just wanted to let you know that on Saturday 8th October London Indie RPG will be one year old. For me it feels an important thing to celebrate as I thought that the group might not be quite the success it has been. This has been due to many newcomers and old lags coming to the meets with a sense of curiosity, enthusiasm and the desire to be involved in great RPGing.

We now have over 100 members and this continues to grow at an encouraging rate. It would be great to see new and familar faces on our birthday. We are having our usual sessions of gaming but with added cake as it seemed to go down very well last time we did such an event. We may even give out the odd panda dice (if Graham is around).

Hope to see you soon

Piers (The Magus)
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 231
Yay, to cake.

Yay, to panda Dice.