addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Game Offers For Sat December 10th

Game Offers For Sat December 10th

A former member
Post #: 29
Hi,

If you're thinking of offering a game at the December 10th meet, post the title of the game here so that I can update the landing page.

You don't have to write a whole blurb; replying to this post does not constitute a firm offer to run the game.

I'd still like to play Polaris­ if anyone was offering that; some Steal Away Jordan with Steph would not go amiss.

Cheers
Pete
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 267

You know me,

I'm not offering Inspectres this time,
only

Classroom Deathmatch.

I vow to those who have been dissappointed before, that I will push to get this game going this time.

50 students, only 1 will survive, or can you find a way out?

James
John
J0hn
Teddington, GB
Post #: 5
After the non-raised voice/hand last time I want to raise the pressure on me a little and repeat my Burning .... offer
a) I would run a beginners Mouse Guard game with a module shock or two from the books
b) I would run / play a Burning Wheel Gold game probably one of the usual suspects of scenarios, I have yet to even pay Gold
c) I would play in an all day Burning Empires

so that's said!
Simon B.
user 11971601
London, GB
Post #: 12
I'm prepared to run a game of Kingdom of Nothing for anyone that's interested, with players playing homeless people, in a way close to The Fisher King meets Neverwhere, played by tossing loose change.

I've also got a few bits and pieces downloaded from the Norwegian Experimental Games site (http://norwegianstyle...­) - one where players discuss the weird goings on on a holiday island, called Until We Sink, and one called It Wasn't Me, where everyone is the suspect of a murder, the details of which are invented by the players through play. Neither need GMs/Moderators, and the latter doesn't take long to play out at all.

Finally I'm trying to come up with a sort of homebrew version of the game Are You A Werewolf? (or Mafia) at the moment, to move it from restrictive mechanics to storytelling a wider range of stories, but maintaining an element of suspense and bluff. If anyone is interested in playtesting that at all it'd be cool. Or it might be rubbish. :-)
A former member
Post #: 31
Hi Si,

I've also got a few bits and pieces downloaded from the Norwegian Experimental Games site (http://norwegianstyle...­) - one where players discuss the weird goings on on a holiday island, called Until We Sink
shock

ZOMG+bbqsauce!

I've been seven flavours of icecream hothothot to play Until We Sink... but haven't ever found any takers. Bring it, woot+tabasco and mandinga, dial c for concupiscence indeed-eroni.

Cheers
Pete
Simon B.
user 11971601
London, GB
Post #: 13
No problems. Just need to print out the cards (or transcribe the details onto index cards) and we're good to go. I've not played it myself, but it's been on my want-to-play list for a while. :-)

The other Norwegian game I mentioned, It Wasn't Me, I HAVE played, and it was a lot of fun (though possibly too overpopulated with about ten players)... but I've created a rule-tweaked version of that I'd quite like to playtest sometime, if anyone is interested.

For those unfamiliar with the games Until We Sink and It Wasn't Me are freely available on the Norwegian style site (with pretty simple rules).
John
J0hn
Teddington, GB
Post #: 6
Hi I will only be around for the first session next weekend, ie have to catch the train from Waterloo shortly after 1700.
If there is interest in MouseGuard or similar let me know so I can prep.

Also happy to try something like th ORE games...
A former member
Post #: 33
If there is interest in MouseGuard or similar let me know so I can prep.
Lloyd and I are up for some sweet, challenging, brutal, red in tooth and claw Mouse Guard action: bring it baby.

In terms of prep, war geese or war rabbits at some point in the action are a must :)
Cameron E.
user 14554224
London, GB
Post #: 3

I'm not offering Inspectres this time,
only

Classroom Deathmatch.

I vow to those who have been dissappointed before, that I will push to get this game going this time.

50 students, only 1 will survive, or can you find a way out?

Awesome, count me in! smile

In the spirit of "run one, play one", I'll most likely be bringing along one of the games I picked up at Dragonmeet (haven't decided which one yet, though) ...
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 286

As long as its not Kagematsu, this is a utomatic yes from em.

A game facilitated by Cameron has been heard of only in the London Indie Legends.