addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Game Offers For Sat December 10th

Game Offers For Sat December 10th

A former member
Post #: 34
I'm prepared to run a game of Kingdom of Nothing for anyone that's interested, with players playing homeless people, in a way close to The Fisher King meets Neverwhere, played by tossing loose change.
Here are some tips from Random Dude On Story Games about running Kingdom of Nothing one shots.
Stuart C.
user 12979501
Hong Kong, HK
Post #: 8
I'll be bringing with "A Question for Mama" which is my latest creation and built to take up to Seven Players on a magical journey which follows seven sisters through an experience of loss, abandonment and acceptance.

It's a structured freeform game (like Love in the Time of Seid, Montsegur 1244, Witch &c.).

I'm not sure what else I'll bring. Maybe "Last Time out of Warsaw" if people are up to something that depressing.
A former member
Post #: 35
Last Train Out of Warsaw.

And yeah, I'd totally be up for some LTOoW action: I wouldn't describe it as depressing, but it certainly ain;t full of hearty cheer if that's what you mean.

Bring it baby, but er next time maybe because there are too many good games being offered this time :)
Steve D.
user 12976765
London, GB
Post #: 4
As mentioned elsewhere, I'll run Robin Laws' new game Hillfolk which uses the Drama System.

You can read more about it in these posts on Robin's blog. I can read more about it in that as yet unopened pdf.
John
J0hn
Teddington, GB
Post #: 8
Apologies for the no-show ended up being stood up by Santa at the library with the kids...
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 304
I wil be offering more Insoectres as well, but not Ghostbusters. I will be offering the Call of Cthulu Hack in the evening Sesh!!

MWah ah aha ahhhh (Evil Cackle)

UnSpeakable