London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › London Indie Weekend

London Indie Weekend

Closed to new replies

The M.
The_Magus
Colchester, GB
Post #: 49
I'll come down to check this out with you James - Tuesday or Thursday nights would be better.

Piers
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 303

Thursday sounds like best idea then (As I play Star wars some Tuesdays, with Elina and CO).

How about the Thursday before IndieMeet. 19th Jan

I will try and get the afternoon off work, as I have a tendency to work late (If I'm not there cant stay late!)

Tell me what time is best for you guys and can meet you at Wimbledon/Waterloo?!

James
Goober
user 14204051
London, GB
Post #: 5
Sounds good, I'll probably drive as I am a hour away which will take longer by train. I finish @ 15:30 so anytime after 17:00 I guess. If you need picking up from the station let me know.

Goober
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 318
19th January??

Need a reply from everyone interested tonight or by lunchtime tomorrow so I can book time off work.
Thanks guys!
The M.
The_Magus
Colchester, GB
Post #: 50
I'd like to come and check it out - I need to look at my work diary and also I have a commitment on Thursday then. Need to think about this some more.

James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 320

I havent booked yet Magus, so just let me know a date, next Tuesday is the last one I am busy (as it turns out).
Goober
user 14204051
London, GB
Post #: 6
I'm still OK for the 19th if you are still going??.

Goober
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 336

hey Goober, still haven't booked holiday, but I assume there will be no problem if I give a weeks notice, so lets plan to go on 19th unless Magus tells otherwise, would be alot nicer if Peirs can make it.

I'll email you my mobile number so we can keep in contact on the day. ie , let you know when I'm on the train at Waterloo etc.

Again, if anyone else wants to come, it would be great to get some people there to give it a pre-cluib approved feel.

Especially testing their beer, and food.

James
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 340

I have booked the day off, and Magus has text me to confirm.

So wil look forward to seeing you there.

james
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 362

I'm off all day, so text me guys when you want to meet up. I might go down early to meet old uni mates.