addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Game Offers For Sat January 21st 2011

Game Offers For Sat January 21st 2011

A former member
Post #: 36
Hi,

If you're thinking of offering a game at the January 21st meet, post the title of the game here so that I can update the landing page.

You don't have to write a whole blurb: just the name of the game you're offering is plenty; also, replying to this post does not constitute a firm offer to run the game.

Cheers
Pete
A former member
Post #: 37
I haven't run anything at the meet for a year or so now, so as a prelude to some hacks coming in the new year I'll offer Mouse Guard.

You can find a good review of the game here.

Cheers
Pete
James M.
user 19705081
London, GB
Post #: 8
I'd quite like to playtest a couple of games: first, my Witch-ish freeform, The Final Voyage of the Selene and second, my rule-lite hack for Paranoia (in the same vein that Cthulhu Dark is a rules-lite hack for CoC).

So, any takers? Or (and I admit this is a long shot) any requests for other games on my website?
A former member
Post #: 38
Thanks for those offers James.

I have updated the main page to reflect 'em, using the rather uninspired name of Paranoia Dark for your second offer: if you have a name better than my rubbish attempt, fire it on over.

Cheers
Pete
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 292
I will be creating a game based around the genre of "Hornblower" and such called "Sea Rats", I do not know what system, or anything yet, but I caught Hornblower on telly last night, rekindled my passion and I want to make a game.

The end Scene will be fixed, with the ship sinking/run aground.

Wish me luck with my first game.
James M.
user 19705081
London, GB
Post #: 9
...using the rather uninspired name of Paranoia Dark for your second offer: if you have a name better than my rubbish attempt, fire it on over.

It does have a name, but it's a bit of a mouthful, though entirely justified: It's Not Paranoia If They're Really Out To Get You.
Simon B.
user 11971601
London, GB
Post #: 15
I'd quite like to playtest a couple of games: first, my Witch-ish freeform, The Final Voyage of the Selene and second, my rule-lite hack for Paranoia (in the same vein that Cthulhu Dark is a rules-lite hack for CoC).

I'd happily play either of those. In particular I'd love to play anything based on Paranoia, as I've always been a GM High Programmer and never a lowly Red Troubleshooter.

I'm also keen to run some Cthulhu Dark having recently stumbled across the system (and with lots of Cthulhu scenarios kicking around at home, gathering dust like musty old tomes). In particular I've got a trilogy of three interconnected stories that are more 'sandboxes' than linear stories which could do with some people losing their minds to. They've also got 'soundtrack' files that can be played with them, assuming I can plug in my laptop somewhere...
James J.
HartJesper
London, GB
Post #: 305
I wil be offering more Insoectres as well, but not Ghostbusters. I will be offering the Call of Cthulu Hack in the evening Sesh!!

MWah ah aha ahhhh (Evil Cackle)

UnSpeakable
Simon B.
user 11971601
London, GB
Post #: 16
I picked up Ocean yesterday, a GM-less game with very little prep, by co-creator of Sea Dracula and Panty Explosion. Would quite like to play that too.
Graham W.
user 12167419
London, GB
Post #: 7
I'll happily run Cthulhu Dark or perhaps an old favourite of mine: Steal Away Jordan, Lacuna, Poison'd, something like that.

I'm very happy to play stuff, especially Mouse Guard and Cthulhu Dark.

Graham