addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Fin de Siecle playtest

Fin de Siecle playtest

James M.
user 19705081
London, GB
Post #: 12
Thanks to everyone who played my Game Chef 2012 entry in the evening of the April 21st meetup; I'm currently finishing an expanded draft and I'd like to credit the play testers, so if you were in the game or know the names of the people who were, please let me know. Thank you! :-)