addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Rise of the Sofa Surfer- can you help?

Rise of the Sofa Surfer- can you help?

catty_big
user 11185913
London, GB
Post #: 14
I don't feel all that comfortable about asking this, but needs must so here goes.

My finances have been in steady decline for years, and I've now reached a pass only slightly less perilous than that of the Kyber. So much so in fact that I've had to move out of the flat I was living in in order to save on rent so that I can gradually start to pay off some of my medium-term debts, particularly to people I owe relatively large sums of £ to. I'm currently sleeping on my Mum's sofa, but it's an arrangerment that's far from ideal for both of us, so I'm now throwing myself on the generosity of me pals in the UK roleplaying community.

Does anybody have a spare room or sofa I could stay in/on for a week or so in September/October? Yes, I know what you're tinking, What would the lucky host get out of this deal? Well, my conversation, humour and personality obviously, but on the plus side housework, shopping and babysitting, etc. In addition, if needed I could offer help and advice with game design and scenario-writing and so forth; I could also both run and play in games, and fill in if the host couldn't turn up to a game for whatever reason.

Again, I'm sorry to have to ask this, but I'm on me uppers atm so I'm having to. If anybody reading this who knows me personally isn't comfortable with the idea they shouldn't feel under any obligation to say 'Leo I'd love to help but...', silence on the subject would be perfectly fine.

Finally, a London location would be preferable for me but Home Counties would be ok too.

Thanks
Leo