London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Can i play?

Can i play?

user 69429392
London, GB
Post #: 1
i am new here. I got a question to ask for you guys. I am only 12 years old and i tried to see if i could play but i havent found anything about age. My question is if i can roleplay in the next event, because i live in brazil, and i could not find any serious group (that knows how to play and dont keep laughing about the story) to play with me. Now im in london for a trip and i wanted to use this opportunity ho have my firts serious roleplaying session. Thanks.
The M.
Colchester, GB
Post #: 53
Hi Bernardo

Sorry to hear that you can't get a game in Brazil. I suggest you try Nearby Games - they might have people who live near you. Also there are some Brazilian RPG sites on Google.

Unfortunately you won't be able to attend the Indiemeet as children under 16 are not allowed in pubs unaccompanied and it also exposes the club to risk if anything were to happen. Additionally a number of the games deal with very adult material.

Sorry to say all that - Good Luck in finding a game in Brazil. You light want to visit some game shops in London as they sometimes have events on.

user 69429392
London, GB
Post #: 2
Thank you very much for the help, piers. Ill try to find a game in brazil.