add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Room for one more?

Room for one more?

A former member
Post #: 239
Hi All my name is Joel I've been playing games such as D&D for almost 10 years and I'm looking for a friendly group to get involved with i am currently unemployed but i plan on trying to attend in the new year so i just wanted to ask

is there room for one more down at the group?

James J.
London, GB
Post #: 709
Hi Joel,

We like to think of ourselves less as a group in many senses, and more as a monthly convention. New attendees always welcome, pratically dragged in.

So yes room for one more.

Hwever, we do not tend to run DnD, but more of the indie games on the market such as Fiasco, Witch, Forsooth etc.

Look forward to seeing either next weekend or in the new year.
A former member
Post #: 240
that's fine and that sounds awesome intact maybe i could twist some arms for a D20 Apoc game down the line Fallout or Falling Skies style....I'm absolutely in love with that game right now and can't find people anywhere UNTILL YOU GUYS *laughs evily* I'll do my best to make it down each time but can't swear to it. my first attendance will probably be in the new year :)