London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › Weekday Fiasco

Weekday Fiasco

Simon B.
user 11971601
London, GB
Post #: 17
Just a quick post to see if anyone lives/works around central London who'd like to play Fiasco on a semi-regular basis. I tend to play with a small group of friends once a week (either Tuesday or Thursday, depending on who's available), at either the Horse and Groom pub on Great Portland street, or the Yorkshire Grey just around the corner.

We'll be playing tomorrow at the Yorkshire Grey, if anyone wants to pop along at around 7.30. We'll be in the upstairs bar.
The M.
The_Magus
Colchester, GB
Post #: 54
Hi Simon

Feel free to announce this in the London Indie RPG section of UK Roleplayers. We generally get more traffic there than here.
James G.
jamesgraham
London, GB
Post #: 4
I thought you meant the Yorkshire Grey on Theobalds Road for a second and you were playing two doors away from my office. :)

I'm playing a Monsterhearts game on Weds at the moment but might pop along on the weeks we can't get it together. Is it just Fiasco or do you permit other stuff as well?
Simon B.
user 11971601
London, GB
Post #: 18
Cool. Will access the UK Roleplayers board when I can access it (which I seem to be blocked from here at work).

James, we're currently concentrating on Fiasco. We may expand to similar games with minimal mechanics and GM-less scene setting, but that's probably a while off yet.
James G.
jamesgraham
London, GB
Post #: 5
Hi Simon,

How is the Fiasco group going? I have a number of friends who have expressed an interest to do some Fiasco recently and was wondering if your meetup was a viable option (we're currently looking at 4-8 people).
John
J0hn
Teddington, GB
Post #: 10
Similarly, is anyone more SouthWesterly that might want to play?