London Indie RPG Meetup Group Message Board › A proposal...

A proposal...

Glenn
user 11331480
Farnborough, GB
Post #: 153
Hello everyone,

I am looking to run a weekly weekday evening game of Runequest 6 in either a homebrew campaign or the world of Conan. I like my fantasy gritty and 'realistic', so basically it will be like Game of Thrones meets Gladiator plot-wise.

I am not sure your group is the right place to propose such a game, but I thought I'd try floating the idea. Runequest 6 is similar (although superior to...) Cthulu in terms of mechanics (the Cthulu game used an earlier version of the Runequest system) and is these days classed as an indie game (not being anything to do with the monolithic Pathfinder or D&D).

If this group could either host such a game, or maybe one of the members could do so (assuming there was enough interest of course) I would be more than happy to run it.

If anyone is interested in playing in a mature, story and character driven, method-acted game like this, with a gritty realistic system set in 'ancient times' then please post here, and maybe we can get the ball rolling?

In any case, thanks for your time.
Glenn
user 11331480
Farnborough, GB
Post #: 154
Here is a link for those not familiar with Runequest 6.

http://www.thedesignm...­