Just because we're introverted or maybe a little bit shy, doesn't mean we’re weird. In fact, it’s estimated that around 30% of all people are introverts. But - not surprisingly - we're not making a big deal out of it.
In this group we connect with 'our' people. It’s a safe place where we spend quality time in small groups, celebrate our freedom to leave whenever we want, and have meaningful conversations as well as a laugh. Here, we can simply enjoy a quiet drink with fellow introverts.
1. Relax, we’re all introverts.
2. You can leave whenever you want. No excuse necessary. A simple “well, I'm off, see you next time” will do.
3. Silence doesn’t always have to be uncomfortable.
4. ‘Over-sharing’ is ok. It’s what we do sometimes.
5. Introverts don’t judge each other, they learn from each other.
6. It’s great to buy someone a drink, but it’s also fine to just get a drink for yourself. It’s all good.
This group has no membership fees, but donations are greatly appreciated to help offset the Meetup.com charges.
If you are unsure about whether or not you are an introvert, check out the following clip about parties: