Just because we're introverted or maybe a little bit shy, it doesn't mean we’re weird. In fact, it’s estimated that around 30% of all people are introverts. But - not surprisingly - we're not making a big deal out of it.
In this group we connect with 'our' people. We spend a bit of quality time with fellow introverts, celebrate our freedom to leave whenever we want, and can have meaningful conversations as well as a laugh.
1. Relax, we’re all introverts here.
2. You can leave whenever you want. No excuse necessary. A simple “well, I'm off, see you next time” will do.
3. Silence doesn’t always have to be uncomfortable.
4. ‘Over-sharing’ is ok. It’s what we do sometimes.
5. Introverts don’t judge each other.
6. It’s great to buy others a drink, but it’s also fine to just get a drink for yourself. It’s all good.
If you are unsure about whether or not you are an introvert, check out the following clip about parties:
Membership is open to everyone
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Sunday, May 8, 2016 2:00 PM
Monday, May 9, 2016 11:00 AM
Saturday, May 14, 2016 2:00 PM
Saturday, May 14, 2016 3:00 PM
Friday, May 20, 2016 6:30 PM
Sunday, May 22, 2016 3:00 PM
Saturday, May 28, 2016 5:30 PM
Sunday, May 29, 2016 2:00 PM
Saturday, June 11, 2016 11:45 AM
Friday, July 8, 2016 1:00 PM