Members

Facebook Icon

Who do you know here?

with Facebook to find out who you know in this Meetup.

By clicking "Log in", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy

x
  • Mira

    • Joined May 30, 2015
  • Sharif G.

    Organizer
  • Sarah H.

    • Joined October 30, 2014
  • Amit P.

    • Joined June 24, 2014
    • "Looking for an avenue for passive income. Always wanted to write, be it blogging or short stories. Hope to make a positive start with help from the group." 

  • AD

    • Joined May 29, 2015
  • Ada

    • Joined August 10, 2013
    • "I am a fiction author" 

  • Matt S.

    • Joined February 8, 2015
  • Adriana F.

    • Joined May 8, 2014
    • "I'm Adriana" 

  • Jurgen W.

    • Joined June 19, 2014
    • "Scriptwriter and author (books include "Your Writing Coach" and "your Creative Writing Masterclass" - Nicholas Brealey Publishing). Currently..." 

  • Louisa

    • Joined May 5, 2015
  • Eugenie

    • Joined June 20, 2014
    • "I'm Eugenie" 

  • Tracy K.

    • Joined June 24, 2014
    • "Tracy Kadungure. I have already written an Erotic novel and I'm on a second one of a trilogy." 

  • zara p.

    • Joined May 2, 2015
  • Sonia Consperl I.

    • Joined February 24, 2014
    • "As a victim of violent assault I decided to heal myself by writing my story and redressing the balance... "Destruction Of A Nobody" is the titlle and yes,..." 

  • Anne

    • Joined April 20, 2013
    • "Hi, my name is Anne. Originally from Ireland I've lived in London for the last 20+ years. I spend 80% of my working week behind a desk and the other 20% circlin..." 

  • iGO eBooks ®

    • Joined August 20, 2013
    • "Voluntary Sector } Fundraising / Governance / Organisational Matters } eBook - Publishing & Publishers - Authorpreneur & ePublicist." 

  • John

    • Joined March 26, 2013
    • "Professional scripwriter, producer of docs, shorts. Written and published both fiction and non-fiction." 

  • Peter C.

    • Joined March 23, 2013
    • "I've been publishing using the Kindle platform and others for several years now. I want to meet other people in the area who share my enthusiasm, want to share..." 

  • Mark S.

    • Joined January 14, 2014
    • "Finished my first 65,000 word novel when I was 15. MA in Creative Writing from City. Just launching a five-part series." 

  • tuli

    • Joined August 30, 2014
    • "I am currently writing a book" 

Our Sponsors

  • Get Publishing

    Helping you publish & market your book(s) on all major online book shops

  • Paul Smith Publishing

    Help & advice on how to edit, publish and promote books by new authors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy