London Machine Learning Meetup Message Board Job Openings › Machine Learning @ Yahoo!

Machine Learning @ Yahoo!

Oli T.
user 80743142
London, GB
Post #: 17
I'm Oli and I am the "Lead Technology Sourcer" here at Yahoo!. I'm responsible for reaching out the best Software Developers on the market and letting them know about the exciting new job opportunities we have here at Yahoo!.

At the moment we are on the lookout for Talented and ambitious Software Engineers to join our Mobile Team and work on a number of large scale Machine Learning projects. All Greenfield of course :-). You'll be developing machine-learning projects for predicting human-computer interactions on a range of devices. This is an exciting opportunity with huge potential to influence the mobile strategy of Yahoo! and work with cutting edge technologies in a fast moving and dynamic environment.

If you'd like to here a bit more about the role or learn a bit more about the "goings-on" feel free to get in touch.

Oli @ Yahoo!
taiwo@yahoo-inc.com
Direct: 0207 1311845
Mobile: 07876003248