Have you ever wondered how it feels to run through the empty roads of London, past Buckingham palace, Trafalgar Square, Fleet Street, Big Ben, London Eye and next to the Thames River?
Would you like to know how it feels to be cheered on and applauded by tens of thousands of people?
Do you want to set a new goal, something that will inspire you and push you forward to become a better and stronger person?
Do you want to set a new personal best and be part of an awesome group of likeminded and positive people?
If the answer to any of these questions is “Yes,” then join us, the "Neighbourhood Bootcamp" together with our sponsors “The Transformers” for the 13th Annual British 10K London on the 14th of July 2013! Remember, we have only 50 places available!
Here are the benefits of registering as a group:
- Race Package and 10 more benefits listed here: http://www.thebritish10klondon.co.uk/14/corporate-teams
- We’ll have our own baggage bay, so we won’t be spread all over the entire event trying to find each other.
- Our race numbers will be in sequence, so we’ll know that we belong to one group and family!
- If you want to, and if you can run fast enough, we have arranged with the organizers an option of not going to the queue, and instead get a place at the front! This gives you an amazing opportunity to take photos, and meet all top elite runners including world champions and record holders. This will also give you the fastest possible start to achieve your PB!
- Option to upgrade and receive a professional and awesome looking "The Transformers" Running vest.
- 2 extra professional training sessions concentrating on 10K-running prior to the race at a professional running track or at Hyde Park.Professional 10K training plan customized to your level of running.
- Branded Team Photos as gift and mementos of the race.
- Organized Team Lunch after the race!
Due to many added benefits and VAT, the British 10K team rates will be different if you were to register as individual. To further improve your experience, we have decided to add plenty of benefits in addition to what the Event Organizers offer! Let us know if you are interested FAST as we have only 50 places available and we recon they will be all be sold out by end of this month or even sooner!
The Price for this amazing Package is only £69 (worth over £100)! Below is the cost breakdown:
- £60 (£50 + vat) to pay the Organizers and cover benefits 1-3.
- £9 to cover benefits 4-8 and worldpay costs.
Be in the first 25 to book and get a FREE "The Transformers" Race T-shirt!
Alternatively go to http://www.thetransformers.com/british-10k/ to make the payment.
If you have any questions please contact David/Thomas.
Or email us on [masked]