Just a reminder that SICP is *not happening* tomorrow. Next review
session is 19 Dec, and then we'll resume weekly meetings in Ch2 and 3 in
the new year.
To help get you prepped for the next review, read Sec 1.3 in the book,
in particular, make sure you understand:
* Passing procedures/functions as arguments
* Defining functions with lambda expressions
* Using lambda to create local variables (the /let/case)
* Describing general/abstract computations (exempli gratia accumulators)
* Functions that return functions.
Do feel free to ask myself/the mailing list any questions on any Ch1 stuff.
Matthew Eric Bassett | http://mebassett....