[masked]:59 GMT+01:00 james cottee <[address removed]>:
> we don't have a room
Here's the possibilities I'm planning to check:
- Skills Matters (free or cost?)
- Google campus (cost?, perhaps low enough if everyone contributes)
- meeting rooms in some public libraries (will cost, perhaps low
enough if everyone contributes)
- Outside in public parks (Regent's Park, Hyde Park, Green Park) when
the weather is nice and everybody can bring a camping chair (I'd
provide for some 220V power from batteries for those with weak laptop
- quiet cafés
- other pubs/restaurants with small rooms they would offer for free or cheap
Anybody please tell if you have other ideas.
James, perhaps we can approach Skills Matters together? I don't think
it will be easy to get room with them for no fee, so we better know
what we're doing and approach them in a clear way. Let's discuss that
Google campus should be easier but will cost, but I'll check whether
with a personal half-yearly or so payment I could get rooms for cheap.
Working outside can be fun (if the weather holds). I'll have to order
more batteries (LiFePo4), though, those will take time to deliver.