Games only session. Normally no coaching is provided. (Maximum 3 times without participating in the coached sessions.) Priority is given to those who are attending the coached sessions. Attending this without an intention of joining in the coached session is not appreciated.
The idea of this Games only session is to give members chances to learn and practice. Lessor players can learn from stronger players and stronger players can learn to choose shots that work effectively for your partner. Everyone should be trying to do the right things. Remember, winning games is not the whole point in this session. Practice, everyone! ;)
This session may or may not be used by the coach for the assessment.
(The London STEP UP Badminton is for people who want coaching to improve their games. Games may be stopped and used to give a guidance if the coach feels the need.)
Pay in cash directly to Kyoko before the session.
£2.50 / 1 hour (55 min) All levels.
Feathers and/or composite feathers
= Our rules for games only sessions =
- Wear appropriate clothing/shoes
- Bring your own racket or hire one from the centre by yourself
- If you need to cancel on the day, send a text message to Kyoko [masked]) and change RSVP to "No". Failing to do so when canceling is treated as "no-show". Also let Kyoko know by texting when you newly RSVP "Yes" in the afternoon on the day of the session.
- If you cancel after 9am on the day of the session ,£2 late-cancellation fee will be added next time you attend.
- Canceling in less than 3 hours to the session is charged fully."No-show" is charged fully.
If you have any questions, e-mail Kyoko from "Contact" on the left column. I only use the above mobile number on Mondays.
Follow us on Twitter (@UniverseBad) and facebook