Ex-Harrods Stylist Shows You The 5 Style Mistakes That Kill Your Impact, And The Real Secrets To Making Men AND Women Notice YOU Everywhere You Go
Do you feel like a frump when buying clothes?
Is clothes' shopping a nightmare that has you reaching for those chocolate biscuits as soon as you get home?
Do you open your full wardrobe and sigh because you can't find anything to wear?
Do you feel you're clueless when it comes to colours and wind up just wearing black?
Do you own loads of scarves and other accessories that sit in your wardrobe gathering dust?
Have you bought 'fashionable' clothes only to never wear them because they looked better in the shop than on you?
And do you see other women looking amazing and want to whack them over the head with your handbag? If you've answered yes to any of the above, you're not alone. I and every other woman I know have felt these things before. And when you feel this way, what do you do about it?
My guess is that you do what every other woman does:
• You go back to the same shop that you've always shopped in, buying the same clothes that you already have in your wardrobe! In fact, the same clothes you bought last season, and the season before, and the season before that.
• You go out every weekend wearing the same small selection of clothes that you've worn for the last couple of years...and ignore the rest of your wardrobe.
• You stay in your comfort zone and condemn yourself to another 6 months of never getting noticed.
Here's the sad part....
You could be looking a million dollars every day and what's more, it doesn't have to cost a fortune, and you don't need to look like Angelina Jolie to pull it off. In fact, though it may sound strange, the style secrets I want to share with you actually have even more of an effect on women who look kind of 'plain'.
It all comes down to knowing the fundamentals of style, such as:
• How to dress to look great no matter what your body shape, be that an hourglass, apple, pear, rhubarb or a strawberry.
• How to get the RIGHT bra to make the most of what you've got.
• How to use colour properly to make you stand out in a crowd - I'll show you the 3 simple rules of using colour and patterns.
• A piece of 'signature' jewellery that will have people starting conversations with you everywhere you go - which won't break the bank.
• How to build a 'capsule collection' so you maximise not only your money and time but also the amount of outfits you have in your wardrobe - I'll show you the 20 key items you MUST have in your wardrobe.
And that's what I'm going to teach you!
As an ex-Harrods stylist, I'ved worked with celebrities, CEOs and every type of woman in between to transform their image and make them as stylish and sexy as they can be for every occasion...work and play. And now I'd like to do the same for you too...
I've spent 15 years working with women who feel lost and confused when it comes to the contents of their wardrobe and I have transformed them to feeling the sexiest and most confident that they have ever felt in their lives.
What my clients say:
"Sophie makes you feel like a million dollars! Her deeply caring yet super skilful approach meant that we could whip up 10 different outfits for me in an hour and a half. It was amazing! And people have noticed, of course - my new look is much more in tune with the image I want to portray in my business, and people are starting to take me much more seriously - I even turned a few heads the other day! Thank you Sophie for making me look and feel like a celebrity!" - Barbara
It always amazes me what can be achieved with the right clothes, the right colours and the right dose of sparkles.
Now even though we sometimes think of our style as something superficial, we all know that in reality the opposite is true. When we look the way we want to look, everything in our life just flows better We go to work feeling ready to conquer the world. We come home to someone special who looks at us the way they looked at us the day we met. The outfit you wear to an interview gives you that edge and confidence that gets you through to the next stage. THAT dress you wear on a date that has his eyes popping out (and hopefully blushing as well - like I did!).
You KNOW it when you walk in the room and feel peoples eyes on you even tough you're not making eye contact with them. You know, that tingling hot sensation you get when you realise that you're rocking the s**t outta that outfit! And you know how you feel when someone comes up to you and compliments you on something your wearing...it makes you feel great, even lifts your mood up a couple of notches.
And of course, there's nothing like the feeling of pampering yourself, taking care of yourself, investing in YOU. You get that warm, fuzzy feeling of contentment that everything is just, well, GREAT!
I've seen it and done it all, so I know!
What my clients say:
"My husband definitely approves! The new outfits have received much praise at work too. So really happy with the vast improvement! I actually feel like I'm being noticed again, something I really didn't expect. I have spoken to a lot of people in my office that I have never had a conversation with before. I hadn't realised that what I wore would make such a difference" - Katrina
For the first time ever, I'm putting all of this information in a 2 hour event, to give you the top secrets you need to know to transform your image once and for all....
By the end of these 2 hours, you'll know how to:
• Shop for the clothes that will make you look and feel sexy and successful, all day, every day.
• Transform your body confidence to help you stand out in any room.
• Wow your friends and loved ones with a hot new look.
• Get more attention from the people you really want to connect with.
• Wake up relaxed and excited about the day ahead.
• Look forward to special events and parties with stress free preparation.
And to add to all that, I will be on hand to answer any question you might have....
To grab your spot on this FREE event, sign up now!
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Sophie - Your Style Sister