London Social Unlimited Movie Club Message Board › What to see next?

What to see next?

Thomas
Thommo
London, GB
Post #: 31
Upcoming movies to keep track of... (we'll keep editing this post as more information is released)

Release date - movie - commentNote: If there's any movie you want to see that's not on this list, just schedule a meetup and we'll add it. Or post a reply here and we'll add it :)

A good list of upcoming releases for the UK is on IMDb, and Cineworld have their own Coming Soon page.
Dave N.
natts
London, GB
Post #: 10
None of these are massive releases, but having just seen the Cineworld schedules for the 18th to 24th (on their Android app), I have yet to see and wouldn't mind seeing Enough Said, Le Week-end, Prince Avalanche and Sunshine On Leith.

And also most of the above. Sounds like Gravity might be worth a non-Cineworld trip to the BFI IMAX at Waterloo (biggest IMAX in Europe), though it may already be booked out for weeks...
Thomas
Thommo
London, GB
Post #: 47
yep, I'll be posting up Enough Said later today. I think their app just got updated. I was refreshing most of tonight and nothing came up till about an hour ago.

kinda torn, cause I really wanna see Stalone and Schwarzenegger at it... but I reckon the movie will be crap... I'll think about it in the morning. Lol
Thomas
Thommo
London, GB
Post #: 48
The timeslots for Prince Avalanche was really really bad... :( So I opted for a potentially bomb of a movie... :D
Thomas
Thommo
London, GB
Post #: 51
There's an advanced screening of Saving Mr Banks (Cineworld Unlimited Exclusive Show)... but I dunno... it feels very... kiddy?
Thomas
Thommo
London, GB
Post #: 52
Cineworld Website for Monday is not showing ANYTHING at all for West India Quay for the evening slots. Not sure what's going on but may be posting the session very last minute!
Shehzad A.
user 73114382
London, GB
Post #: 8
I would like to see the new scary movie. Devil or something other.
Thomas
Thommo
London, GB
Post #: 55
I would like to see the new scary movie. Devil or something other.
lol, i don't do horror... But feel free to post it
Patti A
user 13417045
London, GB
Post #: 5
14 Nov 14 - Imitation Game? Getting fab reviews from the circuit.