May 17, 2013 · 8:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Very friendly. Great guests. It's always a fun social night with lots of lovely food and laughter at our Friday Night Supper Club for Foodies. And at this supperclub we offer you a lovely seven course Spring tasting menu.
Your night will start with a champagne cocktail and nibblies. In between chatting and getting to know everyone you'll munch away on seven fabulous courses including finishing up with fresh mint tea and a wee petit treat. Courses might or might not include the following. We reserve the right to be fickle...
* Cocktail St Germain - Elderflower, mint and bubbles served with zingy canapes.
* Coconut, Saffron, Red Lentil Soupette. Parsnip Crisps.
* Chickpea, Mint, Coriander Patty. Chilli Prawn. Artichoke Puree.
* Vermicelli Glass Noodles, Peanuts, Spicy Chicken, Wasabi Mayo, Coriander Pistou, Frizzy Noodles.
* Mini Iman Biyaldi, Spiced Cous Cous, Chermoula, Lamb, Almonds, Pomegranite.
* Warm little Orange and Almond cakes, Rhubarb, Homemade honeycomb, Persian Fairy Floss and our very own icecream.
* Fennel Macaroons & Fresh Mint Tea.
Donation to cover costs and effort - £40
To see if it's your sort of thing, have a look at comments from previous guests on our Facebook page or at previous meetups.