addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

London Talks and Lectures Message Board › Thanks for joining

Thanks for joining

Ali P.
user 67912542
London, GB
Post #: 2
smile

Hi everyone,

Thankyou very much for joining up and getting involved. I'm still finding my way re. numbers, and the last LSE lecture I went to, there were plenty of free seats in the balcony, so I'm going to increase the capacity of each event to 15, so if anyone fancies going to the first Capitalism Meetup, then theres now an extra 5 spaces.

Alicia, thanks very much for suggesting a Meetup- I can't make it unfortunately but keep the suggestions coming,

Look forward to meeting you all soon!

smile