London Web Analytics Message Board › 52 Ninja's and growing !!!

52 Ninja's and growing !!!

barry m.
user 11731300
London, GB
I'm pleased to say that we have reached member 52 in a very short space of time... next meet has been scheduled.

Do we think that the meeting frequency should be increased to monthly? Oh... and we need a bigger venue..... ideas?

Peter O.
user 14598444
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 1
I think we could easily get numbers to a monthly meet-up. Web Analytics Wednesdays don't appear to be occuring as often (although next one is 20th July) and as shown by these numbers, people do want to get together and talk/learn about geeky web analytics stuff (which you don't usually get at a WAW).

There would be a few pubs in central London who would be happy to reserve a room/space if we do this on a Tues/Wed and can guarantee at least X people who will have a drink or two.
Tim L.
timlb
London, GB
Post #: 1
The interface here caught me out.

I ended up posting a greeting to Peter instead of a reply here.

Short version: yes, let's have a bit more geeky discussion. For example, I'd like to hear more about the experiments with Next Analytics which Peter mentions in his latest blog post.

Tim