addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

WordPress London Message Board › Freelance WP developer needed for a few hours

Freelance WP developer needed for a few hours

Robert B.
user 76343782
London, GB
Post #: 1
I run http://www.headforpoi...­ at wp.com. The site is going very well (will do 125k page views this month) and I want to move it to wp.org, adding some Google display ads (possibly moving to an ad network at a later date).

The existing theme is not a good one for running ads, as it is too minimalist and the ads would be too obvious and intrusive. I (think I) want to use the Lifestyle Genesis theme, as used at travel-summary.com - fundamentally I want to clone this site, with some tweaking. So far I have bought some GoDaddy hosting space but nothing else.

I need someone to do whatever customisation is needed on the theme and oversee the transfer from wp.com to wp.org / GoDaddy with minimum downtime. I am flexible on timing, although I would like to get the new site up in the next 3-4 weeks if possible.

I am based in West London, although that is not necessarily important. Someone London based would be helpful, though, in case we needed to sit down together at some point - stuff like layout changes is often better done with lines and squiggles on a printout rather than trying to explain via emal!

If anyone is interested, please email me at robert [at] robertburgess.com, with rates, an idea of how long you think the job would need and relevant experience.