WordPress London Message Board › London Wordpress/PHP developer job going - in house, temp-to-perm
|A former member||
We're a rapidly growing digital marketing company – based on a ship in London!
We require a versatile, enthusiastic, ambitious developer, experienced with WordPress and PHP. The role is inhouse and temp-to-perm.
You'll be responsible for the technical development of a wide variety of WordPress-based projects, working alongside a team of designers, content creators, SEOs and digital marketers, to create digital properties that turn brands into market leaders.
A fantastic, fast paced, fun team environment awaits, with great professional development opportunities within a very employee focussed organisation
• Demonstrable WordPress PHP and JQuery development skills
• CSS and HTML/XHTML coding skills
• Ability to modify and write custom plugins
• Ability to build responsive design websites that scale elegantly to suit different devices
• Skilled at slicing comps into CSS and HTML
• Willingness to stay abreast of new WordPress developments
• Understanding of browser compatibility issues
• Understanding of Wordpress security issues
• Awareness of usability best practice
• Awareness of how site architecture impacts on SEO
• Awareness of web accessibility standards
• Self-motivated, with an ability to manage own time and projects
• A good eye for detail
• A can-do attitude
• Problem-solving ability
• Examples of work that clearly demonstrate the above
If this sounds like you, get in touch with Lucy: firstname.lastname@example.org