London gamers Message Board › What games do you own?

What games do you own?

Eric L.
user 52178652
London, ON
Post #: 2
I have Zombie Dice, Hero's Quest, Tsuro and Munchkin.... Looking to expand that list.
Also have a ton of "mainstream" typical board games.
Greg S.
user 55169912
Strathroy, ON
Post #: 2
I have:

Agricola
Zombies!!! With "Mall Walkers", "Zombie Corp(se)", and "Schools Out Forever" expansions (i think those are the names) plus the deck add-ons.
Hossam M
user 45886562
Group Organizer
St Thomas, ON
Post #: 6
So I (finally) got my funding, and I have some money to spare. Any suggestions? I've been looking at internet lists and such and so have a pretty good idea, but wanted to see if there were any particular games people in the group really wanted to try.

Although personally I'd want to own some of the 'classic' games (Catan, Carcassonne, etc.), I'd rather add to the variety of games the group has if possible. So, probably three or four 'new' games (i.e., new to the group).

I'm all ears!

pick and choose man, there are so many games that we dont have yet that we would like to get!
Kevin M
user 60467062
London, ON
Post #: 4
So I (finally) got my funding, and I have some money to spare. Any suggestions? I've been looking at internet lists and such and so have a pretty good idea, but wanted to see if there were any particular games people in the group really wanted to try.

Although personally I'd want to own some of the 'classic' games (Catan, Carcassonne, etc.), I'd rather add to the variety of games the group has if possible. So, probably three or four 'new' games (i.e., new to the group).

I'm all ears!

I think that everyone appreciates that you'd like to get some good games for the group to play, but don't sacrifice the games that you definitely know you're going to want in your collection. If there are a couple that align, then cool, otherwise... buy something that you like. Multiple copies of a game between people is never a bad thing, especially if someone can't make it out to a meet.
Kenny
user 48638152
London, ON
Post #: 3
Hey guys, so I picked up a few games: Dixit, the Resistance, and Glory to Rome. Hopefully, we can try 'em out at a meetup soon!
Kevin M
user 60467062
London, ON
Post #: 9
From what I've read, Dixit and the Resistance seem like they could be pretty fun games in this type of setting. All-in-all… great "party"/ group games. The TableTop episode on Dixit is pretty good to show people how the game plays too.

I don't know much about Glory to Rome. It's in the top 100 of BGG so I'm assuming that it's pretty good. I'd be interested in knowing what you think of it after a few play-throughs.

I swear that I'll get out to one of the Meetup nights… although Monday's and Wednesday's are just horrible for me.

(BTW… apparently this discussion has had over 100 views and only 15 replies? Don't be shy people…)
Hossam M
user 45886562
Group Organizer
St Thomas, ON
Post #: 9
Just acquired Ticket to Ride Europe and Settlers the original basic version :-D
Jason A.
user 67033492
London, ON
Post #: 1
I've got over 100 games, not sure if it'd be considered spamming to list them all :P
Chris M.
user 11366140
London, ON
Post #: 1
Pretty sure this is up to date...
My BGG list
Kevin M
user 60467062
London, ON
Post #: 10
Pretty sure this is up to date...
My BGG list

You have a pretty amazing set of games. I'd definitely like to have a lot of those as well.

I have been thinking about getting Zombicide. Did you get yours through the Kickstarter campaign? If is, do you think that it's worth it if you don't have the bonuses? I really like the reviews that I'd seen (although minimal at the moment) I just don't want to buy it and end up regretting it. Thanks.