London gamers Message Board › Gamers from outside of London

Gamers from outside of London

Hossam M
user 45886562
Group Organizer
St Thomas, ON
Post #: 3
Hey guys,

Post here if you are from outside London and want to find people for some more closer to home gaming :)

I'm from St. Thomas :)
A former member
Post #: 1
Port Stanley :)

St. Thomas would work great for me!

I can host small groups at my place too (5-6)
Kevin M
user 60467062
London, ON
Post #: 2
I've already RSVP'd for the meet in September but thought that I'd post here as well.

I'm in St. Thomas and am looking forward to meeting everyone and getting more involved with board games.

It looks like there's quite a diverse group of people here with a nice collection of games. I plan on thinning out some of the duds in my collection and getting some new games too. Hopefully I'll be able to get a better understanding of the games that I like through this group and I'll be able to bring some new games to the table for other people to enjoy as well. I don't think that I have too many things that people will enjoy at the moment, but I hope to change that soon.
Ezra N.
user 68682472
London, ON
Hey

I'm new here. I am also in St. Thomas (grew up in Port Stanley!). I often host game nights at my place. Let me know if you are interested. There are a few other St. Thomas folks that I typically play with. Let me know if you are up for coming over to play some games some time and meet some new people.

Ezra
Kevin M
user 60467062
London, ON
Post #: 11
Welcome to the group Ezra... and WOW!!! You have quite the collection of games! We'll definitely need to set up a time for people down in St. Thomas to get together.
Jason M.
user 74000282
St Thomas, ON
St. Thomas as well. Just joined the group.
A former member
Post #: 4
The last two St.Thomas game nights were a success, I'm happy to host weekly or every other week and Tuesday seems to work for most? Any interest in another night? Is every week too frequent for people?
James K.
user 76698522
London, ON
Post #: 2
I'd enjoy every week. It's a nice meetup as I'm not really able to make it to the ones in London.
Hossam M
user 45886562
Group Organizer
St Thomas, ON
Post #: 25
Would love to have a weekly thing - but not sure i'm actually able to come every week.
Kevin M
user 60467062
London, ON
Post #: 14
A weekly St. Thomas event would be great. At the moment, I doubt that I'll be able to make every week but I should have more availability down the road.