London gamers Message Board › State of the Gamers 2012-2013!

State of the Gamers 2012-2013!

Hossam M
user 45886562
Group Organizer
St Thomas, ON
Hey all!

Hope everybody had a happy and safe new years!

We've had tremendous growth over the past year - we just hit 150+ members just last week and over 50 meets in the past 6 months. With these achievements we're hoping to start the new year strong!

Here are just a few things to look forward to in the new year:

• Monday Night games night at Imperial Hobbies will continue as usual.
  • Thursday Night games night at The Games Chamber will start regularly mid-January.
  • We're hoping to pick up attendance on the monthly board-game days at LA Mood.
  • A few tournaments are in the works with the first rolling around Early Spring 2013.
  • Expanding our Gamers membership from outside of London.
  • ... and more!

As always, we're looking for hosts, venues, DM's and ideas for events! Feel free to suggest events and start discussions!

Thank you all for your continued support!

London Gamers.

"All your base are belong to us"
Dominic
user 16250341
London, ON
Post #: 8
looking foward to the gaming starting back up.... i wish i could make it more to the LA Mood games but I work on Saturdays :( . Even got some new games over christmas as well :D
Jason M.
user 74000282
St Thomas, ON
Post #: 2
Just curious if anyone has tried to start up a weekly meeting in St. Thomas? I see you have a few St. Thomas, Port Stanely members.
A former member
Post #: 4
We have a little bit of a St. Thomas thing going on, but it's not weekly at this point.
Our next St. Thomas meetup is coming up shortly, although we seem to be having a little bit of a challenge picking a night that works for the majority :)