addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London gamers Message Board › D&D Neverwinter is now in Open Beta!

D&D Neverwinter is now in Open Beta!

Hossam M
user 45886562
Group Organizer
St Thomas, ON
Post #: 40
Come join fellow gamers! its Free to play :)

download here: http://nw.perfectworl...­

I'm joining a local gamers guild on the Shard (server/realm) Dragon - (https://www.facebook....­)

Ira J.
IraJacobs
London, ON
Post #: 23
That fb group is a closed, private group
Dominic
user 16250341
London, ON
Post #: 15
i'm not sure about the FB group but just downloaded the beta and will test it out... I will try to join the same server.. same username as origin
Ira J.
IraJacobs
London, ON
Post #: 25
You should be able to find me with account name "irajacobs". I have a ~16 rogue, and a ~11 control wizard.
Ira J.
IraJacobs
London, ON
Post #: 27
Wizard was only 6, oops. (Rogue's 18 now)
Hossam M
user 45886562
Group Organizer
St Thomas, ON
Post #: 43
oh i forgot my IGN is dyrus@amgyn

also, i joined a different guild than the one in the FB group as they never seem to be online...

the guild i joined is a general guild from www.mmo-champion.com :)
Ira J.
IraJacobs
London, ON
Post #: 28
I always make my own guild based on the armed forces in the Duke Nukem universe - Earth Defense Forces :) Never bother recruiting since I don't play that often, though.

I sent you a friend request Hossam.
Eric L.
user 52178652
London, ON
Post #: 9
Well, just found this discussion out... a little late though :P.
I have a 34 Rogue on Mindflayer :(

I have played a lot of MMo's and pretty much stuck w/ EQ2 as I found it visually the best and I just "clicked" w/ the game. I was a senior officer in 2 guilds and started 3 different guilds, one of which was 5th on the server w/ regards to population of active accounts. Kids and monthly financial upkeep to play EQ2 drove me away from MMO's for 2yrs. Neverwinter though... sucked me back in, for BETA this game is great. I don't like how bags/respecing and "cool" mounts cost money but I can work around it. Since it is only BETA who knows how much it will change when it's released. All I can say is the new Warlock char they release w/ it and I would assume a ranger /druid as well will be sick to try out. Maybe I'll start an alt on the Dragon server to see if I can bump into you guys. Cheers!
Dominic
user 16250341
London, ON
Post #: 16
Hossam & Ira,

if you wanted to add me in Neverwinter, my name there is Darkmoon@dominic6912 (i am pretty sure, i will double check when i log in tonight)
Ira J.
IraJacobs
London, ON
Post #: 29
Added you, Dominic. While I was logged in I prayed, and it levelled my rogue to 19 haha :)