addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London gamers Message Board › Tabletop RPG Playtest ??

Tabletop RPG Playtest ??

Derek J.
user 93999042
London, ON
Post #: 2
Hey, guys. My recent attempt to make a date for play-testing my pen/paper tabletop bombed, and now that my internet is up and running I was wondering if I could get some feedback. Is there really not 4 people out of 226 in this group interested in trying something that is a W.I.P., or was it the date scheduled that was the problem? I would like to know, whether I should attempt another date or not? Please give me some feedback?
Ira J.
IraJacobs
London, ON
Post #: 32
We just had an RPGs for noobs night on Wednesday at Imperial Hobbies, would have been a good time to try it.
Derek J.
user 93999042
London, ON
Post #: 3
Wasn't that for only people who are not familiar with RPGs? I would like a mix of veterans and rookies to try it.