addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

London gamers Message Board › Favorite Gaming moments

Favorite Gaming moments

A former member
Post #: 2
If you've played ANY tabletop role playing game, you must have at least one favorite gaming moment.

These moments need to be shared so others can see how great pen and paper RPG can be! So whether you were Gm or PC, SPILL YOUR GUTS!!! Keep it as PG as possible, though. I don't know who all can see this.

One of my favorite moments....

Game: White Wolf's Aberrant

Character: a 13 year old male, who basically mutated into a grey alien with the power to transmute matter.

Situation: Bad guys with gun in 4th floor hotel room.

The plan: Change door knob in to a small amount of contact explosive, detonate to open door and stun baddies.

The roll: BOTCHED!

The result: Every wall and door was converted into an explosive. Blew out 9 floors of the building we were in, dozens killed, made my survival roll but killed 2 of my party and damaged buildings in a 4 block radius.

Another fav moment is when I stumped the GM in a game of GURPS Car Wars. We were sent to retrieve a data disc. When we got to the location it had been looted and what we were looking for was gone. I spotted a disc on the ground and picked it up thinking it might have some other info on it that could be useful to the guy that hired us. We eventually tracked down the tribe that had the disc, which was cracked in half.

The GM's plan was to have us killed in a battle, 350 vs 5. I foiled that by offering the Chief the unbroken disc. GM rolled for it and the chief went for the deal.
Ira J.
IraJacobs
London, ON
Post #: 31
Mine wouldn't be as amusing to "the public" because they're more personal, or character-related. Finally defeating a long-time foe, succeeding at a near-impossible task by actually rolling that 20 when you needed it, etc :)