addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London gamers Message Board › Looking for Players for a Homebrew D&D Pathfinder/D&D3.5 campaign

Looking for Players for a Homebrew D&D Pathfinder/D&D3.5 campaign

Derek J.
user 93999042
London, ON
Post #: 5
Hi, I am looking for 4ish players for a home-brewed D&D or Pathfinder campaign, since my attempt to get my own play-test isn't showing any interested. We will use the mechanics from Pathfinder or D&D3.5e, whichever is voted by the players, with some slight home-brewing based on the planet this campaign will take place on.
Players will be able to create characters from any world (including Earth, or another fantasy game/comic/movie world) and have them imported to a new world. For instance, my brother has started a character based on Connor from Assassin's Creed. You could modify a comic hero, a war veteran from an action movie, or a Klingon warrior... just be prepared to role-play it!
The only restriction to keep in mind is if you play something which requires advanced or expensive technology, like an American jet pilot, a Slicer from Nar Shadda, or Jax or Sektor from Mortal Kombat, you may be denied (some of) the technology. The tech would not travel with you, and the planet is primarily fantasy and heavily magic-based, although there is some tech to be had, mainly small blaster pistols, hoverboards, tablet computers, etc.

Players will have the opportunity to join the game in person (primarily, I hope) or join via online communication if/when they cannot make it in person.

If this interests you, please reply here, or inbox me. I would like to schedule a character creation/meeting in the next two weeks, based on availability of players.
Derek J.
user 93999042
London, ON
Post #: 7
bump