London gamers Message Board › Some New Games

Some New Games

Eric L.
user 52178652
London, ON
Post #: 11
I am stoked that I finally got Pandemic... Munchkin Booty is REALLY fun... But cannot wait for Star Trek Catan to be in my hands this Friday. The last while I have been laying low but still having the regular guys over to game it up. Looking forward to getting out soon or hosting an event. Just wanted to check-in and say cheers! I hope your camping trip ends up going great!
Ira J.
IraJacobs
London, ON
Post #: 34
Have you tried my Munchkin set? It's the base deluxe game, with all 3 of the Booty expansions, and several cards taken out for quick-play and because they don't apply often.
Hossam M
user 45886562
Group Organizer
St Thomas, ON
Post #: 46
Happy birthday Eric! - Glad you made out with some awesome games :D

Star Trek Catan is one i've been meaning to try out - it will be nice to go one catan game without saying "i have some wood for your sheep" :P
Eric L.
user 52178652
London, ON
Post #: 12
Ira, I haven't played that deck of yours. I also want to try the Munchkin Cthulhu.
Thanks Hossam! No wood for your sheep, true. Oxygen for your food? Titanium for you Oxygen? ya neither are as funny :P