addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

London gamers Message Board › Looking for players for Pathfinder RPG

Looking for players for Pathfinder RPG

A former member
Post #: 2
I am looking for players for a Pathfinder RPG. I will more than likely be hosting it at my place for the sake of convenience.
I'm looking for 4-7 players. I prefer having less players if they are new to tabletop but I'm very happy to have more if they are more experienced.
We will decide what sort of adventure/campaign we'll have during a lengthy character creation session in which I will go over house rules, recommendations, and general socializing. Playing with total strangers is kind of awful.
Ira J.
IraJacobs
London, ON
Post #: 39
Would love to, but I'm in too many games already :) Good luck!
John
user 3398309
London, ON
Post #: 1
Are you still looking for players? If so, I would be interested. I've owned a copy of Pathfinder for a few years (so I have a basic familiarity with the rules), but haven't yet had an opportunity to play it. Other than that, though, I'm experienced in that I've played tabletop RPGs before. Also, are you located in London? (Your profile says you're in Huron Park.)
Bianca
user 71498372
Oshawa, ON
Post #: 14
Hey Nicholas,

There are about 4 people interested to play from Geek Girls. You should talk to Mark as well. I know he was setting something up.
A former member
Post #: 3
That's so weird! I had no idea it said I was in Huron Park. I don't know how to change that, I'll try and figure it out..

That's great to have more interest! I only have one player so far and it looks like everyone is going to be a beginner but me. Perfect, I say! I have helped dozens of people learn this beautifully elegant game. Dungeons and Dragons Perfect Edition, as I like to call it! Haha

Email me some contact info and I'll take it from there :)
A former member
Post #: 4
Or rather, we could organize a meetup on here since that's what this site is for...
Sorry, I'm new. LOL
I would run this game from my house, since transportation can be an issue for me at times. A public meet and greet would be useful. How about Friday night at Tim Hortons near Huron and Adelaide?
Bianca
user 71498372
Oshawa, ON
Post #: 15
If you want join the Geek Girls and organize the event placeholder I created there.
Dylan Z.
user 155006452
London, ON
If you're still looking for players I might be interested depending on timing and location, I also tend to advocate for public meet and greets before committing to anything. :)
Aaron B.
user 155005382
London, ON
Interested
A former member
Post #: 5
Suddenly more interest! Very cool.
The first game I was planning on running for newbies would be recurring weekly on Fridays or Saturdays.
It would not be far out of my way to start up a second game as well for more experienced players, and if that is the case then I am open any other night of the week to run such a game. In fact, with more experienced players I would entertain the idea of starting above 1st level or even do some crazy themed game (been a long time since I've run an aquatic-bushido style game! ^_^). haha~
If I am to run a second game though, I would appreciate some help with organizing it.