London Arduino Meetup Message Board › Let's create a new logo for London Arduino!

Let's create a new logo for London Arduino!

Marc B.
MarcBarto
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 18
For our London Arduino booth at the London Maker Faire it would be great to have a new logo for the group.

The existing one is more a title than a logo as it was created in a rush when I created the group. We now need something more relevant to makers and electronics. Anybody want to have a go?

For inspiration:
- A simple and clean logo, easy to remember and print
- text: "London Arduino" or "Londuino"
- better if it could work for a black & white version

Wining designer will get credited on the group and website under a Creative Commons licence.

Feel free to post comments. questions on suggestions here and on our Google Group.

cheers
M
Rob G.
user 61040042
Bundaberg, AU
Post #: 1
Yes every time I see the current one I think Los Angleles :)

I like Londuino (a bit like Londinium) but I don't live there and aren't an active member so pay me no mind.

Rob
Marc B.
MarcBarto
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 19
To keep you guys posted, we're discussing the logo on this thread with 2 other members.

Also:
find below the key values and information this logo should convey:

2 key points:
- I think it is important to focus on the local aspect of the group: we are London based!
- Activity: our community offers a playground for electronics (not only arduino boards)

A mashup of this 2 elements could work quite well.
For inspiration, I like how this logo includes London and the theme of the group: http://www.meetup.com...­