addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

London Documentary Network Message Board › Burning short film files to dvds with iDVD on Mac

Burning short film files to dvds with iDVD on Mac

tom w.
user 81889372
London, GB
Post #: 6
Hi Everyone

I need some info about burning film files to dvds on iDVD on Mac.

I've been trying to IMPORT files I've received from the VIMEO links but iDVD isn't recognizing the .webarchive domain. I've tried changing the domain to .avi but no luck.

My mate who usually does this while I'm organising things has been called out of town and I'm kinda stuck with this. If I can just rip the file onto iDVD, burning it is no problem.

If you or anyone out there knows how to get past this first step, I can get this done.

Thanks loads mates!

Cheers

Tom
Producer, Shortfilm at the Troubadour

0790-640-6804