Creative Rhythm & Music: Tap into Your Musical Intelligence
Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony.
Creative music making helps to:
- become more creative and musical
- Improve and develop your musical intelligence
-relax mentally and physically -
- helps with sleeping difficulties
- reduce stress
- Be present and be in the now
- relate to yourself and others in a fun and playful way
- helps with self acceptance & self love
- eases anxiety and depression
- improves social and communication skills
- improves emotional resilience & listening
- helps you to accept the moment now
- the easier you can laugh, it gets easier to help others to laugh -
"As you begin to realize that every different type of music, everybody's individual music, has its own rhythm, life, language and heritage, you realize how life changes, and you learn how to be more open and adaptive to what is around us."
No prior knowledge of rhythm, percussion or drumming is required, no need to be rhythmical, just come along join the fun
No need to have done any drumming before, our workshops are good for beginners and advanced alike. If you are already an experienced drummer, you
can learn new rhythms and techniques, practice in one of our sessions. The group is open to all, no need to have done any drumming before to join, it is about participating, clapping, dancing or just listening.
We love to support any charity events that you are involved, please let the organisers know. Look forward to see you in our next workshop, please check the diary for further details.
An artist must possess Nature. He must identify himself with her rhythm, by efforts that will prepare the mastery which will later enable him to express himself in his own language.
779 TRIBALHEART ECSTATIC DANCERS
1,267 Energy Workers
4,386 Gentle Walkers
3,417 Truth Seekers
10,672 Spiritual Explorers
847 Hand Drummers