addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Save this Meetup!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 13 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

London HTML5 User Group Message Board › Yahoo!Hackathon - Comes to London!!

Yahoo!Hackathon - Comes to London!!

Oli T.
user 80743142
London, GB
Post #: 12
Hi All,

Hope you're all well. I wanted to tell you about an exciting event I'm organising for Yahoo! & our Developer Network. It's a two-day hackathon called Yahoo! HackEurope: London, which will take place April 27-28 in Covent Garden.

We're inviting developers from all across Europe to collaborate and learn from one another, bringing in tech partners to access their latest tools, staging high-energy panels and workshops on emerging tech trends and providing plenty of puzzles and games to fuel creative juices. We expect it to be epic and inspiring!

More details here: http://bit.ly/WBQV0E...­

If you are interested then please register online. Other wise if you have any questions feel free to get in touch with me (contact details below)

Oli Taiwo
TA Sourcer - London
taiwo@yahoo-inc.com
Direct 0207 1311845
Mobile: 07876003248
125 Shaftesbury Ave, London, WC2H 8AD, GB