align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

London HTML5 User Group Message Board › May Update

May Update

A former member
Dear All

I just wanted to bring a few things to your attention and a heads-up as to what was happening with LH5UG. Sadly, due to scheduling commitments, we’ve not been able to hold a meetup this month, however we’ve got a number of talks lined up which I suspect will be interesting to the majority of you, based on the past requests for talks from you guys – more info to follow in a week or so. Also, on that note, if any of you are interested in giving a talk to the group then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Secondly, some of you may know that I work in the social gaming world and closely with TIGA (the independent game developers trade association). TIGA have asked that I spread the word about an all-day event they have coming up. It’s entited “What's Next for Social, MMO and Online Games?” and given how gaming is driving both HTML5 adoption and new methods of customer engagement, it should be of interest beyond the game development community as a whole. The full details can be found here:

http://www.tiga.org/events/tiga-conference-whats-next-for-social-mmo-and-online-games­

And if you enter the promo code “earlybird” you can attend the entire day (and the free booze-up after) for the princely sum of £12 ;-)

Anyway, that’s all for now but expect to hear from me again soon.

Nick